• Building and maintaining effective customer relationships, taking ownership of customer’s service requests and enquiries
• Identify a wide range of customer’s financial needs & demonstrate strong products and services knowledge in order to match the bank’s offering with customer need
• Making proactive customer calls for promoting banking products to prospective customers and responding promptly to customer requests
• Actively participate in various digital marketing campaigns to acquire new customer and strengthen the product penetrations as well as customer relationship
• Monitor operational risks, conducting KYC reviews and relevant risk assessments associated with on-boarding new customers
• Maintain awareness of regulatory requirements and ensure procedures & work flow are compliant to Bank’s internal guidelines and regulation
• Provide different sales and services related supports (e.g., handle customer’s enquiry, resolving issues and conduct follow-up calls, etc.)
• Working with different teams and stakeholders to enhance the service offered and improve the customer experience
• Assist the Department Head in implementing the business plan and achieve the assigned KPIs and targets
• University graduate or above
• Minimum 3 years relevant working experience, preferably in Banking Industry.
• Strong knowledge in general banking operation and retail banking products, and familiar with regulatory requirements (e.g., KYC, AML and fraud detection, etc.)
• Experience in managing and growing customer portfolio will be a definitely advantage.
• Detailed minded and ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment Excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills
• Qualification of IIQE and HKSI is preferred
• Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese