• Source individual prospects to achieve new business and customer acquisition goals.
• Carry out promotion programs by presenting retail banking products and services to groups, clubs, associations, companies and other organizations.
• Actively participate in the marketing and promotional activities for customer acquisition.
• Enhance and maintain good relationships with the customers.
• Assist the Branch Manager in upgrading and converting existing target branch customers into its customer.
• Minimum 2 years solid experience in servicing premier customers is required.
• Secondary education or above; degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines is preferred.
• Possess IIQAS and other required qualifications under SFC for selling insurance and investment products; Possession of CFP / CFA / HKRFP qualification is an added advantage.
• Familiar with wealth management knowledge including retail banking practices and products, sales and marketing, risk assessment.
• Strong sales drive with good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.