The incumbent will act as an Officer/Senior Officer in Client Advocacy team supporting the wider Client Management team to develop both tactical and strategic relationships with the client/broker contacts within an assigned portfolio of corporate accounts.
• Support in client managements by ensuring best-in-class service delivery and customer satisfaction within the assigned client portfolio;
• Be the “owner” of assigned SME clients and deliver full suite of client management service from ongoing servicing of policy enquiries to renewal while partnering with and support Client Management Team on larger accounts on client servicing;
• Help client understands the health profile of their insured members and make informed decisions on company benefit offering through the use of experience analytics and reviews
• Support client/broker’s day-to-day activities such as escalated claims and billing enquiries
• Identify and facilitate growth opportunities within relationships and beyond
• Support Sales Team with new business opportunities and achieve efficient implementation and smooth transition of relationship into Client Management Team
• Work closely with internal teams to support the continuous enhancement of process efficiency, service excellence, and go-to market strategy and execution
• Bachelor degree holder with at least relevant experience in insurance, customer servicing, strategic relationship management in Group business environment
• Excellent analytical mindset.
• Sound interpersonal skill to work with multiple stakeholders and distribution channels
• Well communicate complex concepts in a clear and concise fashion
• Good command of English and Chinese
• Strong can-do attitude and as a good team player